Working hours: from 09:00 to 19:00 (every day)
For adults: 7 KM
For school groups: 2 KM
For persons with disabilities: 1 KM
Curatorial guidance in English: 30 KM
Curatorial guidance in Bosnian: 20 KM
Zmaja od Bosne 5
71 000 Sarajevo
Bosnia i Herzegovina
- In the Museum, it is allowed to take photographs and note amusing details of the visit to the Museum, but without the use of flash. The use of flash damages the exhibits.
- It is not advisable to eat in the gallery spaces. It is suggested to use the more comfortable space of the museum garden or the plateau for snacks.
- It is suggested to leave large bags and umbrellas at the museum’s reception. The courteous museum staff will take care of the adequate placement of your items and their security.
- It is not allowed to consume cigarettes and alcohol in the museum space.
- It is not desirable to make noise in the Museum and disturb other visitors.
- It is advisable to announce group visits.